The one thing I absolutely cannot stand is working out to crappy music. Let me know if I’m the only one, but a bad playlist can for sure ruin my gym vibes. Recently, I’ve collected a few of my favorite songs for getting fit that are guaranteed to get you moving. Check these out next time you’re searching for something to work out to.
- What’s My Age Again-Blink 182
- Can’t Tell Me Nothing-Kanye West
- In The Name Of Love-Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha
- The Weekend-Brantley Gilbert
- The Greatest-Sia
- Purple Lamborghini-Skrillex
- Power-Kanye West
- Downfall Of Us All-A Day To Remember
- Taped Up Heart-Kream
- Kings Of Summer-AyOkay
- Overnight-Jake Miller
- In My Mind-Maty Noyes
- You & Me-Marc Bassy
- Windows-Felix Snow & Icona Pop
- Candyman-Zedd & Aloe Blacc
- Perm-Bruno Mars
- Smells Like Teen Spirit-Nirvana
An easy way I’m able to get out of bed in the morning is reminding myself that I’m doing something right. It’s encourag
ing when I find a good quote that either helps me remember who I am or reminds me where I’m going. If you follow me on Pinterest, you know I’m always posting my favs and if you’ve been following me on other social platforms, you’d know I try my best to spread positive vibes whenever I can. Today, I’ve made a collection of these words to share with all of you.
- Start somewhere.
- Don’t stop until you’re proud.
- The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.
- She turned her cants into cans and her dreams into plans.
- Turn a setback into a comeback.
- Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- Inhale confidence, exhale doubt.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- Better an oops than a what if.
- You make mistakes, mistakes don’t make you.
- Your speed doesn’t matter, forward is forward.
- Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.
- The best way to get things done is to simply begin.
- Generosity is the best investment.
- Don’t trade your authenticity for approval.
- Hustle and heart will set you apart.
- You will never influence the world by trying to be like it.
- Only dead fish go with the flow.
- Say yes, and you’ll figure it out afterwards.
A lot of people tend to think resolutions are silly, that they’re nothing short of promises we make to ourselves but break anyways-sometimes intentionally and other times not. Although this may be true, I still find excitement each year in making new goals! My resolutions set the scene for how I want my year to go, what I’d like to accomplish, and the things that are most important to me.
Below, I’ve listed all of my current 2017 resolutions for this year! What are yours?
The struggle is so real. In 2016, I considered myself a busy body who absolutely worried about everything. If I didn’t know what was going on or didn’t have a plan, anxiety would set in. This year, I plan to work on this habit. I’ve recently discovered more ways to keep my schedule on track while also keeping my mood in mind.
Set The Phone Down:
I’m glued to my phone. All day, everyday you’ll probably never see me without it. Throughout 2016, I noticed how my phone had affected my relationships. It has interfered with family dinners, outings, and had distracted me from getting things done. Lately, I’ve tried to wean myself off my IPhone as much as possible. I’m hoping in 2017, I can find a healthy balance between having my phone with me and being on it 24/7.
Get Back Into Running:
Getting fit is a goal everybody likes to throw on their resolution list. Bottom line, we all hate going to the gym and working out. Is it fun? Not always. Is it necessary and important to be healthy? I’d say so.
For me, I’d like to focus on getting back into running. My body a year and a half ago was strong and toned thanks to the treadmill. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to run consistently and I’d really like to change that.
See New Places:
I had a lot of fun in 2016 venturing to different states but there’s still more to see. I’m hoping this new year will give me the opportunity to travel frequently and experience new things. Keeping my fingers crossed that the wallet will cooperate with this idea.