The “twelve things” post is something I’ve been seeing a lot of bloggers do. If you don’t know what this is, the post features just twelve random things or facts! It could be things they’re dreaming of, things they’re currently working on, goals, anything really! I thought this was the perfect opportunity to extend a piece of me to my readers. I talk a lot about motivation and lifestyle content but often forget to make that personal connection with you guys. So if you’d like, continue to scroll on and learn more about me + what’s been going on in my life!
“Everyday may not be good but there is something good in every day”
- I’ve been grinding hardcore on all things social media. I’ve learned over these last few months of blogging that staying involved in the community is one of the many keys to success. If you write blog posts but lack networking, you won’t go anywhere. Making connections has been my focus no doubt!
- I’m getting a tattoo?! Yep, and it’s gonna be pretty large! I’m super nervous and yet extremely excited to get this piece. I can’t unravel too many details but I’m expecting this to be amazing. My deposit is down people! I repeat a deposit on a tattoo is down! I’ll fill you in more when the art is actually on my body!
- My new favorite Starbucks order has been a grande non-fat chai tea latte with 2 pumps of pumpkin. It’s the epitome of Fall and absolutely delicious.
- Last week I went to the gym 6 times! The gym has been my outlet for stress. It’s a place I can go at the end of the day where no one judges me, tells me what to do, or yells at me. In a way, it’s been therapeutic and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
- I’m dying to go back to school. I’ve attempted going back multiple times and each time I try, I end up dropping my classes. This time will be different though, I can feel it. Credit to my blog; what I’ve built has allowed me to explore advertising and marketing in a huge way. This journey is helping guide where the next chapter of school will take me. So thankful for that!
- I’m gonna say it…I’ve been living in sweat pants. Especially with this chilly Chicago area weather we’ve been getting – sweats are all I wanna wear.
- Reese’s pieces are stocked up in my freezer. I can’t get enough of those things. It’s been my ultimate guilty pleasure the last couple weeks.
- I leave for a big vacation in less than a month! I’ll be airport hopping for a day and then arrive in a hotter climate! Can any of you guess where I’ll be headed?!
- We have found a venue for our anniversary celebration! Our big party is finally happening and we’ve got an epic night planned for when my husband returns!
- I kinda wanna start a YouTube channel but I’m kinda sorta too scared! Any advice for new YouTubers?! My life really isn’t that exciting so I’m not sure what I’d even vlog or film about! Let me know in the comments what you guys would want to see or if you’d even watch!
- My braces are scheduled to come off next month! If any of you have had braces, you know how excited I must be right now. That day can’t come quick enough! I’ll be sure to do a post about my braces experience once this metal mouth is back to normal.
- I’ve been a cleaning maniac lately. All of my laundry is done, sheets are washed, dishes are put away, I even went far enough to scrub down the bathtub and keep the dining room clutter free (almost impossible because I’m always throwing crap in there). It feels good to have everything in order!
I hope you all enjoyed this post today and please notify me if personal stuff is something you want to see more of. I’m happy to do that if you’ll read!